Friday, January 22, 2010

Babywearing

The best purchase I made as far as baby gear goes is most definitely The Moby Wrap. I cannot say enough good things about it. When Bella was a newborn, I could wrap her up in it and it honestly felt like she was just holding on to me. Unlike all the other baby carriers I've tried, this one doesn't hurt the back at all, or the shoulders, and there are so many different ways to use it. Now that she is getting bigger we tried out a different hold, and Ben even got to try it out. She loves just hanging out close to mommy or daddy.







So this isn't exactly what it's suppose to look like, (shes supposed to be in the front), but Ben thought he could use his arms better when he pushed her to the back (and away from the stove)





But if anybody out there is having a baby or has one, I would highly recommend this type of carrier (there's also a hold that you can do for carrying a toddler on your back!) The only downfall is the wrap is very long, so it does take some practice to figure out how to wrap it on, but once you got a feel for it, it is pretty simple!


And another pic of my cuties taking a bath last night.

No comments: