Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family Pictures

Here are our Christmas pictures. Since I don't take Connor to get his pictures taken, we try to take our own pictures. It was about a week before Christmas when I decided we better get some Christmas pictures taken and sent out. This was a Saturday morning and it was about zero degrees outside. Connor was very mad that we made him go outside without his jacket on. So in between pictures we had a blanket and covered him up. I was really surprised to see how well the pictures actually turned out. You can see in the family picture that Connor used his "fake & cheesy" smile for us, but it is still pretty cute.



These are some pictures of Connor playing outside with me and one of Connor's first ice fishing trip with daddy.

And a couple of Daddy and Connor up at the cabin doing their work, and one of daddy and Connor while watching a packers game.


Connor and I had some fun this year with our Easter eggs. We made and colored the Easter eggs on Friday night, and then Saturday we dropped one on the floor, so I thought Connor might want to see what the egg looked like inside so I squished it open for him and he got to feel it, then we had to squish open the rest of the eggs and play with them. We sat there for a few hours playing with the squished eggs, he loved it, but my house smelled like rotten eggs for the rest of the weekend. The other picture is of Uncle Dane's new puppy Cooper.

No comments: