Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthdays


So Friday was my birthday and all I was hoping for was Ben to tell me "Happy Birthday." Well this year I actually got a birthday present too. Ben got me a fishing pole for my birthday as well as the yellow shirt I have on in the first picture. So Friday night we went down to the river in Osceola to try out my new fishing pole and give Connor a chance to actually use his outside in the water. It was a lot of fun, and a good birthday. Today was Ben's birthday and Connor and I got him a bike and a helmet for his present. He wasn't too excited and doesn't think he needs to wear a helmet, but I am very excited to go riding bike (my parents got me a bike for my birthday too). But I can tell from our gifts that Ben bought me a fishing pole hoping I would join him in one of his pasttimes and I got Ben a bike hoping he would join me in something I really like to do. So we both kind of got presents that would benefit ourselves as well. But it was just one way to find more ways to spend time together.



1 comment:

Tee said...

I didn't know you started a blog. I haven't checked my work e-mail since April. That's so cool! I'm so excited! A belated Welcome to Blog land!!