Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mickey Mouse Snowman

Since it's been forever that I've updated with any real pictures, I hope to add a few pictures every day of the things we've been up to. And when I was going through my pictures I realized I am WAY behind. I never posted pictures of our trip to the apple orchard, or our camping trip, and many things inbetween. Hopefully I'll stay on top of it now!

Here is a picture from the first big snowfall we had...a few months ago. Connor and Ben went out to make a snowman, and it was snowing like crazy out. They called me out to take a picture of it. I went out and never really looked at it except through the lens. I got in to look at the pictures I had taken and thought it was so crazy that in every picture there just happened to be 2 big snowflakes that got in the picture and made the snowman look like mickey mouse. I went back out to get a different picture and that's when I realized the boys had put 2 rackets in the snowmans head to make it look like Mickey Mouse, I was glad it wasn't just me.
Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: