Sunday, August 24, 2008

Connor's Friend

Connor just loves my cousin Andrew. This summer they have been able to spend a lot of time together. Andrew's mom and I both didn't work on Mondays, so we usually went swimming together. And the boys just love to go swimming. The first 3 pictures are at my house when Andrew came over to visit for the afternoon. They decided to hitch up the wheel barrow to the power wheels jeep and pull each other around the yard. Then they went swimming in our kiddie pool in their undies, which they thought was pretty silly, but they had a blast.


These last couple are when we went swimming at my aunt's house, they pretty much think they are the cutest boys in the world. And I would have to agree, I think they are!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cole, Ben and Connor,
Your family blog is wonderful! I can't help but feel close when I can see the photos and read your news. Thanks for your efforts. Love you, San