Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stop the harrassment!

Alright, for those of you who have been on my case to update my blog, get off my back. Just kidding, but I finally got to it. I have had these next few posts created but not finished and I just needed to take the time to sit down and do it. August was my last month of work and I was just swamped with things to finish before my last day which was last Thursday. So I hope these few posts will hold you over for a little while. Enjoy and I hope you all had a great weekend. Tomorrow is Connor's birthday, so hopefully I will get some pictures of his party and special day tomorrow and add them before the busy weekend comes.

2 comments:

Tee said...

Yeah! How fun! Now you need to post a pic of your new hair cut!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tee, we need to see the new hair cut! Thanks for finally updating your blog, no more Wiener Island. Can't wait for pictures from Connor's party. I heard it was fun.
Sherri