Friday, September 5, 2008

I Feel Naked!

Alright, for those of you who haven't heard, I finally chopped my hair off. I donated 12 inches to Locks for Love. I've been saying for about a year now that I was going to chop it off, but didn't have the courage to do it until now. At the begining of the summer I gave myself a deadline to have it cut off by September, and I just barely got it in. I cut it off August 28th. I thought I was going to cry and be nervous, but I honestly didn't care. I had been talking about it for so long, that it was kinda nice to just do it. And I have to thank Jodi for helping. She did a great job of cutting it, and making me feel comfortable. I have to say now that I really do love it. However I have to learn how to do things all over again. Taking a shower, I don't need half the shampoo and conditioner I once used, but evertime, I still gob way too much in my hair. I haven't slept with my hair down in about 2 years now, I used to have to braid it everynight so it wasn't a rats nest in the morning and so it wasn't in my face at night. Now I just go to bed with it down, so weird. Anyways, I've been asked to post pictures, and I don't have any good ones, so Imade Connor take pictures with me as he was watching Dora, so I couldn't get him to smile, and you can't really tell what the hair looks like, but it was my best try for now.

1 comment:

Tee said...

WHOO! HOT MAMA! I love it! :-) That's too funny about the shampoo, I did the same thing when I cut my hair off! How'd the first week of at home day care go? Ready to take on Logan next week? I'm sure you are! Love ya, Tee