Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Pictures...and more blogs below


Here are a bunch of random pictures from the last few months. I've also posted a few new blogs too, or should I say finally. No more excuses now since we finally joined the rest of the world and got high speed internet. And since this is the first time I've attempted to blog since we got the high speed internet, I've realized how easy and fast it really can be, what a difference.
Here is one of my little man, and one of his favorite foods, oddly enough, it's broccoli. Whenever I buy broccoli, he'll eat it in one sitting. He just can't get enough of it.
But don't get me wrong, he also absolutely loves ice cream, candy and treats. Grandpa Bob brought over dilly bars for us, and he completly enjoyed his dilly bar. This is a picture of him saying, "Thank you Grandpa Bob!"


Random Picture of Ben and I.
Connor and grandpa Bob at the Monster Truck show. They had such a great time!


Connor loves to entertain us with his musical abilities on his guitar.


Building with Legos, Connor and Ben's favorite thing to play together.

They made a heart for me out of Legos.

Tool man Connor. Or as he would call himself, WorkerBoy.


No comments: