Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catch up

Once again, it's been awhile. See a pattern? It's called I suck at blogging, and keep telling myself it's going to get better. I did however by a new camera and have been taking tons more pictures so I now say that I'll post more because I'll have more pictures, but only time will tell on that one:) Here are some pictures from our life the last few months.

Easter at grandma's house. All the cousins.



Connor swinging at the pinata on Easter. He loves pinatas and Grandma Nae is great about bringing one everywhere so the kids are all sugared up.

We went to Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America and Connor and Andrew had a blast.


One of his favorite rides (the frog hopper, a miniature power tower). He laughs his head off the whole time. It is too funny. I'm not sure if he laughs more from the ride or if we laugh more watching him have so much fun.

Connor asks just about every night if we can camp out and have a bonfire. Here are some pictures of the first bonfire of the summer.


And a classic Connor picture, peeing outside like daddy.


For our birthdays this year we met Jed and Sandy at a hotel in Eau Claire for a relaxing weekend, and some swimming. Connor loves to go swimming, but it takes him about an hour to get comfortable in the pool to actually swim. (It's usually right at the point where we are ready to get out.)

It is quite a chore sometimes to get Connor into the bathtub, (he's quite the busy body and doesn't want to sit down), so I bribed him

And some funny pictures of Connor and Daddy.




No comments: