Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Update

Just got back from my dr. apt. I have progressed to 3-4 cm dilated, 70% effaced and the dr. said the head is low, very low. I'm just trying to keep my legs crossed until next Tuesday. Jed and Sandy are up on Lake Superior with no cell service until Friday night, and my dr. is on vacation until next Tuesday. We'll see if she cooperates with that plan:)

Connor is very patiently awaiting the arrival of his little sister. Every day he asks me if she is coming out yet. I think he thought we were going to the dr. today so that she could come out, and when we left the clinic without her out, he was a little disappointed. He is so excited it melts my heart everyday. He loves to snuggle up to me and just rub my belly and sing songs to her (that he makes up). His eyes light up everytime she kicks him. He was also very excited the other day when he watched my stomach twitch every couple seconds because she had the hiccups. He is going to be the best big brother, he is the perfect age now where he understands what's going on and can be excited about it. I can't wait to see his reaction the first time he gets to meet her!

Have a great day and I'll keep you updated on any news.

No comments: