Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Family Photos

Well, I finally decided it was about time we had some family pictures taken. Ask my mom, she'll tell you I'm a little late in that department. Connor is now almost 4 years old, and the only real pictures we've ever had taken of the three of us together were at our wedding. So the other week, I enlisted the photography expertise of our friend Missy Luchsinger, and her take some pictures of us by the river in Star Prairie. Missy also did our fabulous wedding pictures, so I knew she would do a great job once again. And she sure did. They turned out amazing, I wish we would have done it sooner. But now we'll just have to have her take pictures more often. If you would like to check out the pictures you should be able to by going to this site....

http://www.pictage.com/682187

And if you would like more information about Missy's Awesome Photography business you can visit her website at http://artgirlphoto.com/

BABY UPDATE
As far as baby news goes. I had my 36 week apt last week. I've been having contractions every 5 minutes periodically throughout the day so my dr thought it would be a good idea to check and see if I was dilated at all. It turns out I'm dilated 2cm, which is a good start. But my dr will be on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be back until the 27th. So as much as I would love to have this baby now, I would really like for my dr to be there, so it would be good to hold out until after the 27th. But there is no controlling mother nature, so we'll just have to take it when it comes:)

No comments: