Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 months old.....already?!

Baby Bella is already 2 months old. Can you believe it? I simply can't. Where have those last 2 months gone? She is just the sweetest thing ever. When I went in for my 6 week check up, the dr asked me if I was having any post partum depression, or crying, or feeling sad, and I had to say that I have never felt happier. Even at 2:00 a.m. when I get up to feed her, I'm still so happy and oddly enough, happy to be up because I get to hug her and kiss her and snuggle her a little more. There's just something about the innocence of a baby that makes me smile and become a little happier!
Here are some pics I took of her at about 1 month old.



I think Connor has the same feelings about her as I do. I told him the other day, "Connor, how come I don't get any kisses from you anymore. You give all your kisses to Bella." And this is so true. The second he gets up he has to find her and kiss and hug her, and this continues all day long. He told me the other day after school that he was sad becuase he misses Bella when he is at school. Doesn't that just break your heart, well it did mine.









And here are so me more recent pictures.
I think she is about 7 weeks in these pictures.





She's figured out how to smile and it is just precious. She loves when you sit and talk to her. She'll talk back and get all smiley.




Daddy count down. 3.5 days (81 hours)

1 comment:

Tee said...

She's so cute! I love the pictures! Great job Mom! We got your thank you as well. Thanks it was so sweet! I hope the next 3.5 days goes by quickly!