Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bella's Baptism

So I thought I had posted this a while ago, but I see I never did. So here are pictures from Bella's baptism (and Leyla's). We had her baptism on Monday night, November 2nd. Grandma Sandy had the honors of performing the baptism for the family. Thank you to everybody that came and celebrated with us. It was great to be together!

Connor got to help Grandma Sandy by pouring the water.

Here's Bella's turn. She loves water and didn't make a peep. Even though she was SO tired.

And Leyla's turn. She didn't mind it either.

My sister caught this nice face Connor was making

With the godparents, Ryan (Ben's BF) and Hailey (My sister)

My parents and sisters with us


The great grandparents. (except Grandma Toots who ended up in the hospital that day:(....Sad she missed the day, but glad she is better now)


With Ben's family
With Dane, Sarah and Leyla

My grandpa Jim and cousin Alisha with Bella
Dane and Leyla

No comments: