Friday, December 4, 2009

A seasoned pro....

Well it's official now...Bella is rolling over, and over, and over. You lay her down on her back and in minutes she is on her tummy, all smiles. She is pretty proud of herself when she rolls over too, probably because I pretty much throw a party every time she does it. But then the excitment wears off and she's had enough. At the beginning of the week she was rolling over a few times a day, but I never actually saw her do it. Then yesterday she did it a million times and I still never saw it. So when Ben was home last night we layed her down and the 3 of us watched as she made her way to her tummy, and again, another party for Bella. It was great that we all got to see her do it together, even if she's been rolling over for some time now.

Bella also has a new best friend....her feet. She loves loves loves to hold her feet and play with them. And now she's become a full time thumb sucker. Before she would only suck her thumb during the night, but now it's all the time. She won't take a nuk anymore except to calm down in her car seat (she has a hard time getting her thumb to her mouth all strapped in her seat.)

Connor also has become a pro at carrying around his sister (which still scares the crap out of me, but he really is so careful with her). Whenever I put her down, he's right there picking her up. He'll ask to just carry her around the room, just for the fun of it. He thinks he's pretty cool sh** when he's carrying her.

I am still working on my Thanksgiving post but still need to get pictures to explain all that happened that day. So if anyone out there has pictures from the family fun event please email them to me. (I forgot my SD memory card for my camera in my computer so I wasn't able to take any pictures....sucky!)

This weekend we are headed to a hotel in Eau Claire to spend some time with Ben's family. Should be a relaxing weekend by the pool. Hope you all enjoy your weekend as well.

momma cole

No comments: