Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snow Baby

Photobucket


Despite this face....she really does LOVE being outside in the snow. All day long she is asking to go play outside.

Photobucket



We took the kids out to the lake and pulled them on the tubes behind the 4 wheeler. They both loved it and didn't want to stop. (But I think I drove Ben nuts telling him to "be careful" and "slow down" every 5 seconds) I just can't help it, I don't want anything to happen to these precious babies!

Photobucket


We've also done a lot of sledding in what little snow we've had this winter. Regardless, the kids spend hours every afternoon they can, sledding down the snow weed covered hill.


Photobucket


However, Bella's favorite thing to do while outside is to just walk around the tall grass asking if she can eat each and every piece of snow. One day I told her that the snow has puppy poop and pee on it, so now she walks around and asks me the piece of snow has potty on it, to which I will tell her it does have pee on it, and then she will pick up another piece and ask if it has potty on it, and this goes on and on no matter how many times I tell her that every piece has puppy pee and poo on it :)

Photobucket

No comments: