Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back with pictures

Working on coming back...I have lots to post so I figured I'll just start with lots of pictures of the last month. But I'll be back with Bellas 10 month post, Connors TBall post, and more.
Here are some oldies that I believe I forgot to post. It is from my sister Hailey's prom.
Bella and Granpa Bob

Hailey and Bella:)



My best friend from St. Cloud, Katie, got married memorial weekend. She was beautiful, the weather was amazing, and we all had a blast!
Connor and Bella both enjoyed the mini cheesecakes.....way too much!

Dancing on the floor:)













The happy couple

The next morning we went down for breakfast at the hotel and Connor saw the swimming pool. We didn't bring his swim trunks with because I didn't think we would have time to swim. Well he really wanted to go so he went swimming in his pajamas and had a blast....by himself. Then Ben decided to throw him in the pool a few times, and the last time he threw him in where he couldn't touch so guess who got to jump in, fully clothed, wallet in pocket, and all, to save him....of course the same person that foolishly threw him in the deep water! I'm not sure what Ben was thinking when he did that, but that soon ended the fun of throwing Connor in the water.
Bella also got some splash time in the water in her pjs as well.


And then some random outside fun pictures.












Eating smores....his favorite!








momma cole

No comments: