Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ONE


On Friday, this pretty princess turned ONE YEAR OLD! Can you even believe it, I surely can't. There is no way it was already a year ago that she was born.


She still seems like a little baby to me. Probably because she is about half the size Connor was at 1 year. She is almost 19 pounds now but she's just a little peanut to me. She's become a master walker now and has recently discovered how to climb. She will climb everything. She tips over the baskets I have under the coffee table so she can climb on them and then climb onto the coffee table. She climbed onto the couch yesterday (not sure how she managed that yet), and she even tries to climb the walls. You should see how far she can reach her little leg trying to climb.


I'm happy to say that after all our initial issues with breastfeeding, she made it a whole year without needing any formula. We tried some whole milk this weekend, but she was really crabby all weekend, so I have taken her off it to see if it was upsetting her tummy, or if it was something unrelated
.

I believe she now has 7.5 teeth. I know she has for sure 4 on top and I think there is still 3.5 on the bottom. I say .5 because her very first tooth that came in is a fused tooth. It's the front bottom left tooth that came in attached to another tooth. We're not sure if it is an extra tooth or the tooth next to it that it is fused too. Either way, the dentist says there is really nothing they do about it as long as it isn't bothering her, and it probably won't have any affect on her adult teeth.

Just this week she has learned how to shake her head "no" when she doesn't want something. It is too cute when I offer her a cracker after she already had a couple and she shakes her head no because she is all done.


She still is the sweetest thing possible (despite the picture above:). She is such a snuggly baby. We could cuddle all day long and she'd be happy. I just eat up every minute of it.

She is starting to really be able to play with Connor now too. They sit on the floor with the box of cars and I hear them both making car noises while driving the cars around. It's so fun to see them playing together.
She has been such a blessing to our lives and we just love our two babies so much! (Please don't tell Connor I called him my baby....he wouldn't be very happy:)


Happy First Birthday to my pretty princess!

Photobucket

No comments: