Friday, March 12, 2010

4.5




The little man is now 4 1/2. Now seriously...someone tell me where the last 4 1/2 years have gone. It's one thing that Bella is already 7 months, but 4 1/2 years YEARS, that is just too much. He completly amazes me everyday. The things he says, the things he does, the creativity thats in his head, it's all completly amazing.


54 pounds

44 inches

wears size 5/6 or 6/7


Connor absolutely loves going to school. He goes 4 days a week for 3 hours. On his day off and on the weekends, he is asking to go to school. So either it's a good sign that he loves going to school, or it's a bad sign that he is totally bored or sick of us on the other days. His long time girlfriend Layla (who's been around since the first week of school) has apparantly moved on to another boy. But I'm starting to think the whole girlfriend situation is all in the boys heads. I believe the girls have no idea who their boyfriend is, or even that they have one. I think the boys just make it up for a good story, and then switch girlfriends when they get bored.



He still loves to play with trucks and tractors and anything with a motor. The sounds he can come up with for the different motors is amazing. He keeps trying to teach me how to do some of them, but I just can't figure it out. (But Bella has mastered a few of them already!) His other favorites are playing anything and everything outside. He loves to go ice fishing with daddy, go snowmobiling, ride the 4wheeler, and just wonder around the yard looking for something creative that he can do or play with.


My favorites:

His hugs and kisses
His storytelling abilities
How he sucks his thumb when he's tired
How big and little he looks with his backpack on going to school
How he takes such great care of me when I am not feeling well
His hair :)
His crooked smile like mine
How he wants to be just like his daddy
When he gets so excited to tell me a story and he just can't get it out
The look on his face when he is so excited to tell me a story
His snuggles
How he always has to kiss his sister...(goodnight, goodmorning, see you after school, and a million times in between)
The way he has to pray for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING every night at bed
He's just too cute! Have a great weekend all!
momma cole

No comments: