Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cuteness

Aren't they just the cutest...

So in love...

And they are ALL crazy for legos!
Connor has had a few exciting days at school. A few weeks ago they were learning the letter M, so they had a muffin day. Everybody had to bring in 2 muffins of their choice and the kids all did a taste test of all the different kinds of muffins. Connor helped me make the muffins, actually he did pretty much all the work, even though it was very messy. I used a new recipe that I found, applesauce muffins, and I'll never make them again. They were not good at all. I felt pretty guilty about bringing them in for the kids to eat. But Connor didn't seem to mind them, so maybe nobody else did either :)

Connor also had a little program at school. Ben, Bella and I got to go watch him and his friends sing a few songs for us. It was pretty cute. Connor sang the first song really well, but then he got bored or something and decided he just really wasn't into it anymore. And when I say little program, I mean short...if we would have been a couple minutes late we would have missed it all. But obviously it was the perfect length for the kiddos.

He loves to show his sister off to his friends and teachers!

momma cole

No comments: