Saturday, March 27, 2010

The first step....

....is admitting you have a problem. Right?!?
Nobody ever told me how addicting buying shoes for a little girl can be. Bella already has WAY more shoes than I do. I'm not a shoe person at all. In fact I hate shoes, but I love flip flops. But I just can't stop buying shoes for Bella. Most of the ones we have are handmedowns, but I have also purchased my fair share as well. I just can't pass up a good deal. Most of the shoes I buy for her I've gotten for only a couple dollars a pair, but still, when does it end? When will I say no? Probably when Ben finds out how many pairs of shoes this little one has.
I took them all out of her closet because they needed some organization. Well they just kept coming and coming, so I had to snap a picture of it. But they are all safely stored back in her closet so daddy doesn't see. (This reminds me of a certain 2 people I know....mom & hailey....who go shopping every weekend and have to hide the pairs of shoes they buy from dad)


(There were 5 shoes that I found that I still haven't found their counterparts yet as well.)


momma cole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just catching up. Wow she has quite the shoe collection! Avalyn is way behind. Although her favorite shoes are her princess dress up shoes that are way too big for her.

Melissa LaLiberty