Friday, March 12, 2010

7 months



Baby girl is now 7 months old!
almost 18 pounds
about 27" long (I really have no idea, just a guess)
wears size 6-9 months clothes
She loves to sit and play with her toys, actually connor's toys. She'll scoot around a little bit on her butt, but cannot figure out how to get up on her hands and knees to crawl. (I think she is listening to my last request for her not to crawl and move around yet.) She loves to stand up and has pulled up on the coffee table to stand a few times.
Last week she was really sick with a cold (which has now been passed onto me), and she was barely eating anything. She would only nurse, and would not take any baby food. However, this week she is surely making up for it. She will eat anything I make for her and a whole lot of it. She definitely likes the veggies more than fruit right now.
She is learning how to clap, and will do it randomly during the day, except for when I try to get her to do it. Same thing with waving...she will wave to herself all day long, but rarely when you want her to. But it is just to cute to see her clapping and waving to herself!
My favorites:
Her chubby sausages (aka..her fingers)
Her chin
Her giggles and smiles
Her serious face (the exact same one Connor had at this age) shown in the first picture
How she tries to kiss with her mouth wide open
The way she holds onto me when I'm carrying her
Rubbing her hair....that is starting to come in
Her little tummy
Her wave
Her snuggles
The way she sucks her thumb
How she's not afraid of anything (loud noises, random dogs, her brother's aggressiveness:)
How much she loves her brother!
(Later today.....Connor's 4.5 year old post)
momma cole

No comments: