Thursday, October 8, 2009

Addiction

Last weekend my cousin Teri came over to teach me how to knit. It as now become my obsession. Every free second I get, I'm knitting. Just can't get enough of it. I started out making dishclothes and now I've moved on to hats. Here's a couple of hats that I've made for Bella already. Warning: If you'll be getting any gifts from me, there's a pretty good chance that it will be something that I've knitted. Sorry in advance! But it is just too much fun.






Thank you so much Teri for teaching me how to knit!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE! You can knit me a hat anytime you want! lol

Nicole said...

alisha....thats just what you will get for your wedding...maybe matching ones for you and brian too:)

Unknown said...

lol......that would be awesome! but doing the flowers for us will be MORE then enough! I really need to visit you guys soon....I don't wanna miss Bella growing up!

Tee said...

I love the hats! That's so cool Nicole!