Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SURPRISE!

So about an hour ago my doorbell rang. I was thinking it's probably someone selling something but.....little did I know I was about to get the best surprise ever! I went to the door opened it up, and guess who it was......My husband! Ben came home a day early and surprised us! I was so excited, and Connor was even more excited. The only thing that sucks is that I got nothing done that I had planned to do before he got home. The house is a mess, the laundry needs to be folded, and I had planned on having apple crisp ready for him when he got home. Oh well, he's here, that's what matters. And I just took the apple crisp out of the oven. Life is good. There may be a delay in posts for awhile as we take some much needed quality family time together!
It's a happy day, thanks for all your prayers :)

1 comment:

Tee said...

Welcome home Ben! :-)